Antonin Artaud | Fury Fear Folly in Theatre of Cruelty
Who is Antonin Artaud? Watch a sampling of his drawings, surrealist films and radio recordings staging his life as art in the subliminal Theatre of Cruelty
Half of Americans believe in conspiracy theories. Yes, you are likely to enjoy our ultimate conspiracy videos built on alien evidence and common fallacies
Could not resist
an extract of
of the Moon"
from Pink Floyd.
The guitar intro of "Time" creates additional tension as the narrator implacably reveals all the alien evidence that make our ultimate conspiracy videos.
While a bit cheesy
at time, this
movie provide great
action and humor,
with some iconic
"There is no Area 51. There is no spaceship... // Uh... excuse me, Mr. President? That's not entirely accurate // What, which part?".
Hollywood feeding on conspiracy theorists psychology!
- 19% (yes, 19 percent!) of Americans believe that the 9/11 attacks were an inside job, with another 22% remaining neutral, i.e. unwilling to either endorse or refute the theory.
- 24 percent agreed that President Obama was not born in the United States, with 24% neutral – hmm, this one seems to fit some political partisanship!
- The fake conspiracies were recognized by 17% and believed by 10% of respondents!
Overall, the researchers found that “almost the entire sample said they had heard of at least one of the conspiratorial narratives they were asked about, and over 55 percent agreed with at least one of them.”
The researchers explain the results by two behavioral psychology predispositions. First, the need to feel in control pushes us to draw conclusions in spite of weak evidence. I wonder if our new awareness of this shortcoming can reduce our gullibility – hmm, probably not! Second, the conspiracies feed our natural attraction towards the universal struggles between good and evil. May the Force be with you!
America is a vast conspiracy to make you happy – J. Updike
Prepare for the Aliens Invasion. This kit is stocked full of stuff needed in an emergency and exceeds the Ready.gov recommendation for zombie attack. It also exceeds the recommended standard for hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, volcanoes, and just about every other emergency:
• Aliens Invasion Warning Sign
• 3 Boxes of Aqua Blox Water Boxes.
6-400 Calorie Food Bars (2400 Calories)
• 10 Water Purification Tablets
• Mini Scan Radio with Headphones
• Rechargeable Squeeze Flashlight
• 5-in-1 Survival Whistle Box of
Waterproof Matches (In whistle)
• 2 Chemical light sticks
• Emergency Survival Sleeping Bag
• Emergency Poncho with Hood Tools
• Military Style Entrenching Tool/Shovel
• 16 Function Knife + 1 Survival Knife
• N95 Respirator Dust Mask... AND MORE
If you're not
you may be after
reading this book.
This primer hits
the highlights of
conspiracy theories, and other religious mysteries throughout the centuries. All the common fallacies.